In case you tired of endless surveys and ads before you can download free Epson L3110 resetter, well this is for you. This is no BS and aside from resetter, I also included key generator for your adjustment program. For your information, resetting L3110 is not old school method on resetting old printer. Here you need to have key. A key is unique for every printer since this is base on hardware serial number. So you really need keygen to work. Luckily I have everything here you need to reset your L3110 like what I’ve said in my review including step by step instructions. Without further ado, let’s go!
1. Download the file here. Unzip.
2. Run Adjprog.exe. This will give you Hardware ID that you need for generating key.
3. Then Run WLGen_Epson3110. located at keygen folder.
4. Click on License Manager then add license.
5. Fill up customer, company, (bogus details will work) then hardware ID you got from step 2.
6. Now you can create license key.
7. Next, go back on keygen folder and open the folder you generated and then click license.
8. Finally you can run Adjprog.exe and proceed to adjustment program.
Just take a note, adjustment program is safe to use but then you need to check your printer if you really need to change or dry up your waste ink pad. In my case I do cleaning every 3 times resetting to ensure that waste ink will not spill inside my printer.
If you found steps above difficult to follow, you can ask your question in comment form below and I will go back to you as soon as I ready your message. You can also check my other post relating to Epson Resetter. I have chip resetter for L6190 and other supported products with the same maintenance box.